If you’ve got a bin, you’re welcome to join us and if not, wow, well done and please share with us how you’ve managed to go zero waste! We all need to be part of the solution.
- Frustrated by stuff in your bin? – Get the products that drive you mad redesigned! Be part of a movement for better design and find others that feel the same.
- Manufacturers – Working on Zero Waste Designs? Nominate them for our Zero Waste Design Award. One of your products nominated for a redesign? Join the debate, help us understand the challenges you face in cutting out waste.
- Fixperts – Do you fix stuff at home or in your garden shed? Are you part of a repair business or community group? Tell us why stuff is breaking and share your insights on how design could be improved.
- Students – Want to explore how we can eliminate waste? Share your skills and ideas to create better design.
- Policy makers – want to understand more about what the public think and their ideas and views on sustainable products?
Once we have our Peoples Redesign Cycle and Forum active then you we be able to join there and also get in touch here.